Updates on Belgravia Villas
RARE FREEHOLD Strata Cluster House with FULL Facilities & Security!
Built-in Private Lift & 2 Private Carparks!
Soft Launch of BELGRAVIA GREEN will be on 18 August 2018!
Register now in order to view BG’s new Showflat!
May 2018 – Do call 61008810 or Register via our Contact Form for a Chance to get your hands on a Developer Unit from mid 2018 onwards!
18 March 2018 – All 118 units of Belgravia Villas 1 is Fully Sold Out!
Your LAST CHANCE to own a Unit at BV!
1st week of March 2018 – 1 Last Semi-D #220 $3.68M & 2 Last Inter-Terraces #278 $3,074,030 & #350 $3,100,890. Go for it now before the Last 3 units are also gone!!
Units SOLD on Floor Plans without Viewing, in March 2018 – #352 ($3,100,890) & #340 ($3,055,970) SOLD!
End Jan 2018 – Nim Collection 99-year Landed launching next door! From $2.676M onwards.
January 2018 – 2 Semi-Ds #218 (SOLD in Feb) & #220 bounced out (i.e. was actually Sold).
As of 3rd Dec 2017 – 92% SOLD! 9 units left, of which is 1 last Corner Terrace.
Some of the units Sold in Nov 2017 – #348, #344, #202, #280
31 Oct 2017 – Showflat Closed for T.O.P. preparations! Only 15 units Left!!
Oct 2017 – Semi-D SOLD OUT!
19 Sep 2017 – Another Corner Terrace #294 SOLD. Only 6 Corner Terraces left now!
13 Sep 2017 – Last Semi-D unit left!
11 Sep 2017 – Business Times, http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/private-home-prices-to-rise-10-by-end-2018-morgan-stanley
4 Sep 2017 – Last 30 units Left! Final 2 units of Semi-D!
August 2017 – Units sold every month!
May 2017 – 7 units (#296, 322, 338, 390, 392, 396, 398) SOLD in the 1st weekend of Relaunch!
9 May 2017 – Belgravia Villas is set to Relaunch, as TOP is expected to be brought forward to Oct-Nov ’17!
Upcoming in 2030 – How will the Cross Island MRT line benefit Belgravia Villas!
25 November 2015 – Straits Times News: Two new flyovers to serve Yishun, Seletar (unjamming CTE)
17 April 2015 – Straits Times News: Strata landed homes’ values ‘rise fastest’
An emerging value proposition for Cluster Landed Homes
Singapore’s private residential market has experienced a combination of highs and lows, with rising prices amid low interest rates. Despite policy restrictions, homebuyers and investors continue to explore ownership of Singapore private homes as they believe it will yield investment benefits.
Why you should consider upgrading to a cluster landed home:
- Buyers’ market with many well-conceptualised projects in different localities
- Competitive pricing put out by developers to attract buyers
- Low interest rate environment of between 1 and 2%
- Property as a hedge against inflation
- Able to leverage, with an initial outlay to upgrade to a more valuable asset
- Sustained demand for private homes due to the recent plan to increase Singapore’s population in the Population White Paper
- Strong fundamentals of Singapore’s economy such as stable government and land scarcity, such that property values will continue to rise gradually and steadily over the years
Buying and Selling of House
The dynamism of the property market and constant evolution of housing policies may leave you daunted and uncertain of your next move.
- When is the right time to invest, buy, sell or rent my property?
- Want to know what is the highest and average transacted prices of the property that you are interested in?
- Are you financially ready for your next property transaction?
- What are the procedures to note when buying and selling your property?
Meticulous Planning along with the professionalism of a real estate professional may increase your chances of making the right choice and a successful investment.
Do feel free to contact us now on 6100-8810 or via our Contact Form! For more information, advice and/ or for direct purchase from developer!
UPDATES & NEWS on BELGRAVIA VILLAS